Beetroot Avocado and Goat Cheese Salad
Preparation time 15 min, cooking time 15 min
1 large avocado
1. Put unpeeled beetroot in a pan of water and bring to boil. Reduce to simmer
and cook until the beets are soft through – approximately 20 minutes. Once
cooked peel the beets and chop them into chunks and place in a bowl
2. Cut avocado in half, and then pre-cut it to chunks of your required size and
scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Add to the bowl of beetroot.
3. Finely chop the dill and toss through the beet and avocado.
4. Prepare dressing by combining olive oil and lemon, then pour over rest of
ingredients and carefully stir.
5. Lastly either scoop chunks of goat cheese or cut chunks and place them on
top of your salad.